You just need to change the zodb_uri setting in your .ini file(s) to an
appropriate uri with the zeo: protocol (instead of the file: protocol).

For example, if you're running the zeo server locally from the same
directory as your .ini file (as the cookbook recipe suggests under the
"Running" section), you would change it like so:

zodb_uri = zeo://%(here)s/zeo.sock

For production use, you may run the zeo server on another machine and will
want to connect by IP address and port instead of socket.  See
http://docs.pylonsproject.org/projects/pyramid_zodbconn/en/latest/ for more
info on ZEO urls and all the other details of zodb connections.