Hi all,
I've tried to read up on proper usage of celery within Pyramid. So far most
suggestions seem to be to load the whole stack via pyramid.paster.bootstrap
for each task. Quite cumbersome.

The right way to do this as far as I understand would be to create a
request for each task and then close the request after each task + run any
commit hooks, pretty much like the regular router.

Any of you guys have good example code for this? Or am I completely wrong
about it? :)
When i do it i seem to cause memory leaks.

Cheers,
Robin Harms Oredsson