Hi,

I have a controller which renders page components (fragments in
Myghty).  But Genshi renders the fragments to UTF-8, which I then have
to map back to unicode in order to use them with Markup() in another
template.  Whilst Genshi supports stream.render(encoding=None), I
can't see a way to pass this in through Pylons.  What should I be
doing?  Better still, can I get the Pylons render function to return a
Stream object??

Should I be importing and using Genshi directly?

Thanks,

Graham