I've been developing a pylons app for a while now locally under OS X
and all seems fine, but recently I've started getting this error when
I try to start the server:

  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.4//lib/
python2.4/SocketServer.py", line 341, in server_bind
    self.socket.bind(self.server_address )
  File "<string>", line 1, in bind
socket.error: (48, 'Address already in use')

I had this error a while back and after a restart of my machine it
went away, but now it is there permanently.

Can anyone help me understand what this is? My searches so far have
proved fruitless.

Thanks,
Dave