Hi all,

I discovered some interesting behavior when using Pylons on WebFaction.  For
some very odd reason that I can't discern, whenever I run paster inside of a
Pylons command, even if I don't pass any arguments, it launches gconfd-2.
Normally, I wouldn't notice, but WebFaction limits the number of long
running processes you have, and I got e-mailed about it.  To top off the
weirdness, it only seems to run when X forwarding is set up.  The easy
solution is to disable X forwarding since it's useless, which I have, but
I'm wondering if there's actually some sort of point to launching gconfd,
since it doesn't appear to store anything.

Thanks,
Dan