Hello,
I was at my second step to learn pylons. So I tried the QuickWiki
tutorial there:
http://pylonshq.com/docs/0.9.4/quick_wiki.html

I get an SQL error when I try to execute queries like this one on an
Oracle database:

sqlalchemy.exceptions.SQLError: (NotSupportedError)
Variable_TypeByValue(): unhandled data type unicode 'SELECT
pages_content, pages_title \nFROM (SELECT pages.content AS
pages_content, pages.title AS pages_title, ROW_NUMBER() OVER (ORDER BY
pages.rowid) AS ora_rn \nFROM pages \nWHERE pages.title
= :pages_title) \nWHERE ora_rn<=1' {'pages_title': u'FrontPage'}

When I try the same query without the unicode type it is working with
such bind variable:
{'pages_title': 'FrontPage'}

I saw that pylons doesn't support arguments (like convert_unicode)
yet.
So, how can we discard the unicode type conversion?

Thanks,
Matt