Yes Erik, the javascript is being included because all the validation
fields work except the checkboxes. I use always FireFox and Firebug
for testing and debugging, Firebug does not show errors for the page
for javascript, CSS or HTML, The console is also empty. No errors.

It is a very strange situation, maybe some wonky stuff going on
because I´m proxying to the Pylons server.

@ Jose

I have´nt put in on a public server yet, its running on a local
workstation. I could give you the template and content to render in a
test app though.

Thanks