Thats what I did, I found it much easier to diff the folders rather then
look at the diff at the time of upgrade.  What I am going to do is use your
workingenv to set up a parallel project to do the upgrade and migration in.
I will also be using diff on the folders rather then looking at the upgrade
output
Jose
Jose