Dear list...

there was a tiny bug in my pagination module that lead to SQL errors in
case a certain ORM-query lead to an empty result (0 items). It had been
pointed out a month ago already but I suspected an SQLAlchemy bug.

That has been fixed and the new version (currently Rev 100) is available
from http://workaround.org/pylons/paginator/. Please update your module
if you have already been using it. Ben plans to include the module in
the webhelpers in Pylons so it might be nice to have it tested
thoroughly.

Thanks
 Christoph