On Sep 2, 4:47 am, "Qiangning Hong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I met this too and find out that it is because of buildutils-1.2 (the
> official release) doesn't support "highlighter" option for pudge
> command.
>
> Upgrading buildutils to svn trunk version works.

That's good news!

I updated buildutils, but now "python setup.py pudge" gives me the
following error:

kid.template_util.TemplateExtendsError: Could not open '/usr/lib/
python2.5/site-packages/pudge-0.1.3-py2.5.egg/pudge/template/base/
common.html'
Template file "'common.html'" not found
while processing extends="'layout.html', 'common.html'"

But this file exists on my system, so I don't really unterstand where
the error comes from.

Any ideas? I'd love to find a way to use it with pylons.

Frederik