> I've run a few tests on my OSX machine, can you run them on your box?

Could you share the [EMAIL PROTECTED] of test apps? I wouldn't like to
experiment too much with creating them....

> Cheap VPS's (like serveraxis.com) start around $30/mth with half
> a gig of ram, and a gig of swap...

Well, I wouldn't call $30/m cheap, at least considering I mean hobby
project, not a business one. Of course it matters that I earn in
Poland, not in US...
But this is outside the main discussion. Paying some attention to
the memory usage makes sense even in stronger setups, RAM is still
fairly often the main scalability limit in web setups.