Marcin Kasperski wrote:
>> Actually, Ian clarified that the threadpool can be turned off. Add the
>> following to the [server] section:
>> use_threadpool = false
>>
>> On my linux system, that cut the Virtual from 100Mb to 18Mb.
>
> But this is then single-process mode, I guess?

No, it spawns a new thread for each request, and the thread dies at the
end of the request.  It's a little slower, and in some cases you can get
an excessive number of threads (if you are responding very slowly in
your app), but otherwise it's about the same as with the thread pool.

--
Ian Bicking : [EMAIL PROTECTED] : http://blog.ianbicking.org