On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 9:44 AM, Ian Bicking <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  jerry wrote:
>  > Hi Mike,
>  >
>  > Thanks for the response.
>  >
>  > I mentioned MultiDict as a convenient term to convey the idea in my
>  > question, not that I know or thought it would help with the
>  > implementation.
>  >
>  > As for the demand, I have a form with a list of checkbox input items
>  > for viewing the details of selected one(s). The receiving controller
>  > will naturally have multi-parameter URL like /details?q=1&q=2 . Now I
>  > want to further enable adding more items in the details viewing list
>  > and need to have another form with probably hidden input items q=1 and
>  > q=2, finally when paging is involved for this form, the pager links
>  > will have to inherit the information of the existing parameters
>  > q=1&q=2, hence the demand.
>
>  I'm not 100% clear on what you want to do, but probably {'q': ['1',
>  '2']} will get this for you.  You can get a dictionary like this from a
>  MultiDict with req.POST.mixed().

Added to the Routes 2 spec for consideration.  (No promises yet.)
http://wiki.pylonshq.com/display/routes/Routes+2+Spec

Ben might implement it in Routes 1; I don't deal with that.  You can
increase the chances of getting it done by filing a bug report at
routes.groovie.org.

On second thought, I don't think MultiDict will help because these are
keyword args passed by the user, so they'll come in an ordinary dict.

--
Mike Orr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>