Tomasz Narloch pisze:
> I have problem with creating object relation query
>
> I want to receive below query from sqlAlchemy:
>
> SELECT * FROM price WHERE price_category_id BETWEEN 1 AND 5 AND 
> (beginner=1 OR (beginner=0 AND price_category_id NOT IN (SELECT 
> price_category_id FROM price WHERE price_category_id BETWEEN 1 AND 5 AND 
> beginner=1 ORDER BY id)))
>
> desc: all rows with beginner == 1 and rows with beginner == 0 if rows 
> with that price_category_id doesn't have beginner == 1
>
> I start with:
>
> Session.query(Price.id, Price.price_category_id).\
>             filter(and_(Price.price_category_id <= 5, 
> Price.price_category_id >=1)).\
>             filter( or_(Price.beginner == 1,
>                     and_(Price.beginner == 0, Price.price_category_id 
> ...!!!)
>                 )
>             ).all()
>
>   
I have resolved this:)

subquery = select([Price.price_category_id], and_(Price.beginner == 1, 
Price.price_category_id.between(1,5)))

Session.query(Price.id, 
Price.price_category_id).filter(and_(Price.price_category_id.between(1,5),\
                        or_(Price.beginner == 1,and_(Price.beginner == 
0, not_(Price.price_category_id.in_(subquery)))))).all()



--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"pylons-discuss" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/pylons-discuss?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to