But I have a new question

when I write like this follow the tutorial
(http://pylonsbook.com/alpha1/authentication_and_authorization)

and write as below

"""

    app = CacheMiddleware(app, config)
    permission = ValidAuthKitUser()
    app = authkit.authorize.middleware(app, permission)
"""
Then there is a error be rasied
""
⇝  AuthKitConfigError: No authkit.users object exists in the
environment. You may have forgotton to specify a Users object or are
using the the default valid_password() method in the authenticate
middleware when you may have meant to specify your own.
"""

But I don't know how to specify a default  "Users object" when I'm not sign in .

Would you please tell me the right way, thanks :)