Hi

My studio is currently evaluating Pylons (amoung Django, CherryPy, and
an inhouse extended version of WebApp) for a high traffic web
application we wish to run on GAE. Out of the web frameworks available
I feel Pylons would be particularly suitable due to its modular
approach.

I had a few issues getting appengine-monkey to run on Windows which I
documented here

http://code.google.com/p/appengine-monkey/issues/detail?id=19

Which leads to the questions:

1) What does not work / has issues on GAE in Pylons 0.9.7

I could not seem to get the debugger to work (vital for consideration)

2) Is GAE a supported platform in the future for Pylons?

i.e. is a version on the horizion that will have full functionality on
a project build with a -gae switch, without the need for 3rd party
patchs etc.

Thanks

David.