sound nice I give it a try :)

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 12:35 PM, Malthe Borch <mbo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Nicolas,
>
> I had a realization at some point that form libraries ultimately
> aren't a joy to work with.
>
> Instead, I wrote `repoze.formapi` (see docs at
> http://docs.repoze.org/formapi/).
>
> It basically just helps you validate input and help with error
> reporting, but it doesn't know about HTML at all – you simply write
> your own.
>
> For instance, in my application we have a page type which is basically
> just a document:
>
> The "page form" template (written in Chameleon's page template language):
>
>    http://pastie.org/5487945
>
> The `form` variable in here is a `repoze.formapi.Form` object.
>
> The markup is based on Twitter's Bootstrap.
>
> Note that there's a bit of Javascript in there which automatically
> generates and displays a human-readable URL fragment id based on the
> provided page title.
>
> The template also demonstrates how to set up a simple checkbox.
>
> \malthe
>
> On 6 December 2012 10:27, Nicolas Di Pietro
> <nicolas.dipie...@icareweb.com> wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I'm pretty new in the Pyramid world and still in the learning process.
>>
>> My question is about the forms generation and validation libraries, is there
>> a really good one usable with Pyramid AND with good documentation ? For the
>> few last days, I was trying pretty hard to have something working with some
>> of those libraries but I'm at the point where nothing works like I would
>> like.
>>
>> I've tried Deform but I really have problems with the errors, I mean, I find
>> pretty hard to define customized error messages, i.e., you want to generate
>> a login page, this login page must be able to display an error message above
>> the box if the user/password combination is not valid (or another error is
>> occuring). It's pretty easy to get rid of the huge box above the form (There
>> was a problem with your submission, Errors have been highlighted
>> below)(changing the template used), but I'm not able to replace this box by
>> a customized error message that can depend of the error (and keeping also
>> the individual messages for each field (i.e: Required) or changing easily
>> those individual error messages.
>>
>> I've also tried the ToscaWidget2 Lib, the problem I had with this one are:
>> I'm not able to use the i18n, I'm not able to get the tooltips on the fields
>> and the doc is not very very useful (or complete :'( )
>>
>> I've also tried another one (don't remember, I think it was WTForms) but if
>> I remember well, I had problems also with the i18n.
>>
>> So, as I'm loosing a lot of time (let's say about 3-4 days) trying the
>> different libraries, reading the docs, reading the sources (i.e., trying to
>> understand what are the possible parameters for TW2 widgets), and not having
>> exactly what I want, I ask to the list, do you know about a form generation
> [...]

Best Regards,

Christian Ledermann

Nairobi - Kenya
Mobile : +254 702978914

<*)))>{

If you save the living environment, the biodiversity that we have left,
you will also automatically save the physical environment, too. But If
you only save the physical environment, you will ultimately lose both.

1) Don’t drive species to extinction

2) Don’t destroy a habitat that species rely on.

3) Don’t change the climate in ways that will result in the above.

}<(((*>