Hi Srikanth,

Many people use Celery for background tasks (delayed or scheduled):

Raw barebone Celery integration: https://github.com/sontek/pyramid_celery

More in-depth: https://websauna.org/docs/narrative/misc/task.html

Celery has procedures for launching background worker processes, managing
schedules and interprocess communications.

-Mikko

--
Mikko Ohtamaa
http://opensourcehacker.com