Talk about timing. Several hours after I posted this, Formencode merged the
Python3 fix(es) and did a 2.0 release.  I guess I'm safe for now, and can
migrate away at a more leisurely pace.

The big bug was on file uploads
(https://github.com/formencode/formencode/issues/101), which broke under
Python3.

I think the other tickers were all housekeeping.