One of my CI tests deals with an edge case, in which a HTTPMovedPermanently
is raised in deeply nested code. This almost never gets raised in
Production - rules on the loadbalancer/gateway typically catch it.

With the debugtoolbar off, Pyramid serves the redirect.  With the
debugtoolbar enabled, it's caught by toolbar.py as an Exception and never
makes it to the block of code dealing with `intercept_redirects`.

Has anyone encountered this before and developed a good workaround?  I feel
like this test used to pass, but I can't find anything on our change
history or Pyramid/Debugtoolbar's that would cause this change.