On Sunday, November 27, 2022 at 1:23:21 PM UTC-5 zsol...@gmail.com wrote:

> Great to know! About the warnings, I'm on 2.0 and it works, so either some
> of those RemovedIn20Warning are not removed or none of them are left.

The warnings are still there, you most likely have fully compatible code.
Congrats!

One small thing to look out for: SqlAlchemy does some extra stuff now to
make sure warnings are visible.  I don't think zope.sqlalchemy or many
other projects do this.  TLDR: Python started to hide "warnings" around
2010, and you need to opt-in to seeing them. This caused many issues with
SqlAlchemy, because the "postgres" driver name had been deprecated for 10+
years but people were still using it because they missed the "warnings".

I mean I rewrote my queries to 2.0 style, but I've read that 1.x style
> queries will continue to work, they are just removed from the documentation
> now.

Yes.  AFAIK, there is no planned deprecation for it.  Mike re-wrote the
tutorial for 2.0 and we had a few people help out in older docs to remove
all the 1.x query instructions.  IIRC, they should still be around in the
FAQ and some various docs for legacy troubleshooting, but there is a
decision for all new development to happen in the 2.0 API style and to help
people migrate to the new syntax.