On Tue, 28 Apr 2009, Max Lynch wrote:

I noticed that in the lucene-java-2.4.1 svn release that was downloaded
when I built pylucene, there is no highlight folder anymore:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/tags/lucene_2_4_1/src/java/org/apache/lucene/search/

From what I can tell though (From the build headers), pylucene thinks
SpanScorer is in spans and highlighter

Oh, I see that the highlighter package is a separate jar.

Do you think there is an easy fix for the short term?  Or should I try a
different method in pylucene?

I can only repeat what I just said:
  - please send me a piece of code to reproduce the problem
  - if it's indeed a name clash, no, I don't think it'd be too hard to
    enhance JCC to make it possible to rename name-clashing classes

Thanks !

Andi..