From: Byron Delabarre [mailto:by...@slac.stanford.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 12:32 PM
To: PyMOL-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [PyMOL] translation vs rotation

Mark -

For the label colours, I don't think you can colour independantly. You
can work around this by creating duplicate atoms, colouring them the
colour you want for the labels, and then labelling the duplicate atoms.

Can't help with the move objects - maybe try redefining your screen
centre? I'm sure there is a better way than that however...

Byron DeLaBarre
Stanford

PS - apologies if this showed up 3x on the list - the Mozilla mailer has
been getting fussy.