Mark -

For the label colours, I don't think you can colour independantly. You can work around this by creating duplicate atoms, colouring them the colour you want for the labels, and then labelling the duplicate atoms.

Can't help with the move objects - maybe try redefining your screen centre? I'm sure there is a better way than that however...

Byron DeLaBarre
Stanford

Mark Pfuhl wrote:

Hello!
This is a follow up to a recent question on 'moving' several objects independently. In the answer there is only reference to the rotate command. But is there also a way to translate the objects independently? I tried the move command but that does not take an object name as an argument. I know objects can be translated interactively by using the mouse editing mode but is there a way to do so in a script? Another question: Is there a way to set the colour for labels explicitely and independently from the object that they belong to?
thanks,
mark