> I have a microsoft intellimouse explorer, OS 10.2.1, and can't seem to get
> the mouse to function as a three button mouse. I have apparently normal left
> and right button function (+/- control, shift, both) but no middle button. I
> could use the wheel button if I could define it, but I haven't succeeded. I
> would appreciate advice on how to fix this mouse, or what else to do.

I have MacOS X 10.2.1 but I use a Macally iOptinet mouse which is a similar
type of wheel mouse function to yours.

I too cannot get my middle button to function. Eg Move.

What I have done in the past is to define in the Macally mouse software that
middle button is something like ctrl R-button and then in PyMol use
cmd.button to change Move to be ctrl-R button. Its OK if you donĀ¹t want all
the mouse functions but a pain nonetheless.

Has anyone got real 3 button functioning in PyMOL (OSX)?

--
.-Dr-Andy-Calder----------.