I am using the 0.84 version, launching by clicking an alias of the 10.2
application icon in the dock. Pymol does appear in the menu bar, and I have
both GUI (PyMOL) and viewer (PyMOL Viewer) windows.

The mouse is a 5 button (counting the wheel button) Intellimouse Explorer
3.0 USB mouse, with current intellipoint software for OS10. I have
discovered the following:

1. Program specific settings chosen for PyMol 10.2 are ignored - Global
settings trump.

2. Program specific settings chosen instead for PyMOL (NOT the application
icons designated by 10.1 or 10.2) are recognized.

3. Programming the wheel button as "click" or "secondary click" correctly
reproduces the behavior of the left or right buttons, respectively.

4. Programming the wheel button as "control+click" or "control+secondary
click" etc works as expected for all combinations in the viewer window that
apply to L or R buttons.

5. Nothing I have tried will convince the wheel button to behave as a middle
button. For example, command+/-option+click or secondary click are ignored;
behavior is same as click or secondary click.

Evan Sadler