From: pymol-users-ad...@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:pymol-users-ad...@lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of David A.
Horita
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 1:53 PM
To: pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [PyMOL] cartoons through nonstandard residues

Hi,
When I try to draw a cartoon through the backbone of a nonstandard
residue (in this case, phosphotyrosine), the cartoon strand stops prior
to the PTR and starts after.  How do I get a continuous strand through
the phosphotyrosine backbone (or other residues, in the general case)?
Ribbons seem to go through the PTR without problem, and selenomets don't
seem to cause trouble, either.
Thanks,
David Horita
David A. Horita, Ph.D.
Department of Biochemistry
Wake Forest University School of Medicine
Winston-Salem, NC 27157-1016
Tel: 336 713-4194
Fax: 336 716-7671
email:  dhor...@wfubmc.edu