Hi,
I have not used Pymol much and would like to help a user out.
I have installed ccptbx and the numeric stuff.
Here is the query:

I would like to draw the symm cell and axes in pymol. But I am unable to draw the cell.
When I type "run draw_cell.py" in the command line there is an error
message:

PyMOL>run draw_cell.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/opt/Graphics/PyMol/pymol/modules/pymol/parser.py", line 203, in parse
    execfile(args[nest][0],pymol_names,pymol_names)
  File "draw_cell.py", line 3, in ?
    from cctbx import uctbx, sgtbx
File "/opt/Graphics/cctbx/cctbx_sources/cctbx/cctbx/uctbx/__init__.py", line 1, in ?
    import cctbx.array_family.flex
File "/opt/Graphics/cctbx/cctbx_sources/cctbx/cctbx/array_family/flex.py", line 1, in ?
    import scitbx.array_family.flex
ImportError: No module named scitbx.array_family.flex

I tried @draw_cell.py but got more error messages!

How can I draw the cell? I downloaded the script from Campbell's webpage.

Thanks

Balaji