Hi there,

Sorry I'm going to ask probably a very basic question but could anyone
tell me how to create H-bonds in pymol?

I used SPDB viewer to model the interface between two dimers in a
tetrameric molecule.  I now need to create some good pictures of this for
my thesis as SPDB isn't really good enough.  I'd like to represent H-bonds
(not bond distances just bonds) e.g between ThrOG1 of subunit A and
Asp184OD1 of subunit D.  I'm presuming that pymol can do this-if so would
really appreciate it if anyone could tell me how to enter in the command
line as I'm afraid I'm not used to it and thesis deadline looms on thurs!

Many thanks,

Claire

Claire Sharpe

Department of Biochemistry