Hi Warren,

I am trying to use the Numeric module from within my PyMOL "pluggin" but I can not get it to work. It complains while importing Numeric. The message is:

ImportError: /usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/Numeric/multiarray.so: undefined sybmol: _Py_NoneStruct

I had to change the PYTHONPATH variable in PyMOL 9.3 to get it to see Numeric since in 9.3 it seems like PyMOL uses ext as PYTHONPATH. In any case I dont think the problem is with changing the PYTHONPATH. Have you been able to import Numeric to PyMOL? Please do let me know and any suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards,

Kaushik.