It is probably easiest to do this with a python script.  Example render.py
script:

from pymol import cmd
import glob

files = glob.glob("*.pdb")
for f in files:
    cmd.load(f, "tmp")
    cmd.show("sticks", "tmp")     ## or whatever you display, color, etc.
    cmd.ray(320,240)              ## or a different size
    cmd.png(f+".png")             ## or a different filename/location
    cmd.delete("tmp")

Then run pymol as 'pymol -c render.py'  (-c option is for command mode... no
gui)

Hope this helps.
Ken
---