Hi all,

 I have a ThinkPad T40p (WinXP) with an ATI Mobility Fire GL 9000 video
driver. After installing PyMol, I try to run the executable but it crashes
and I get the standard Windows error message asking me to submit an error
report to Microsoft. I never got this error before on any PC I ran PyMOL
on, so I'm utterly confused as to its origin. I don't think it's a GL
issue because I am able to run VMD ok.

 I really, really, need PyMOL for my research and would honestly appreciate
any help any of you could offer. Thank you very much,

Shantanu Sharma

|   shantanu sharma - 056Bc beckman institute - mail code 127-72  |
|   division of chemistry and chemical engineering - caltech      |
|             http://www.its.caltech.edu/~ssharma                 |
|              http://www.its.caltech.edu/~ch213                  |
|                 http://www.wag.caltech.edu                      |