Hi PyMOLers,

I just downloaded and tried-out the new v0.95 -- very nice! (particularly the label-handling)... Now I'm wondering -- has anyone seen the following OpenGL errors with this new version:

OpenGL-Error: Where? During Rendering: invalid operation

This occurs when literally *any* operation is performed in the PyMOL Viewer graphics window -- whether it's doing complicated mouse tricks or just typing a single character (one can type the identical text in the Tcl/Tk GUI window without any errors). I'm running on a Red Hat 9 Linux box, having installed PyMOL via pymol-0.95-1.rh90.py22.i386.rpm...

Thanks for any info.,
Cameron