Warren,

Thanks!  I was setting 'hash_max' higher and higher (but my memory
monitor always showed at least 90 megs free at the least).  I'll try the
lower hash_max; I'll try lower this time.

I think we have a really great movie in the works, and as I play with
PyMol more and more, I can make much cooler things.  You've got some
great software here!

My 0.96b2 PSE file is bzipped, for all to download, at
http://www.vertrees.org/~tree/scene1.pse.bz2 it's about 2.7 MB; The 0.95
PSE file is http://www.vertrees.org/~tree/095_scene1.pse.bz2.
atom_count is about 85,000 for them.

The movie script is as in the previous message.

As of now, I'll try smaller hash_max's and also if that's not good,
reduce the size of my circular lipid bilayer.

Many thanks for the quick response!

Regards,

-- Jason

--