Hi,
I am trying to use pymol as a 3d plotting tool.

I have few questions

1)Is there a way to add represenation in pymol. ?
For instance I would like to see the atom as a triangle or nhedron.
I was going through CGO objects that looks promising to what I want to
accomplish. What I am looking for is to add represenation module and use
them.

2)Is there a method to represent a group of atoms connected by cartoon even
if the chains are not biologically feasable. What I am looking for is you
have bunch of points(atoms) through which the ribbon should pass like a
spline curve.

Any inputs and pointers would be most appreciated.

Thanks
--Amit