Yes,

Assuming you're running 0.95:

Put the mouse into Editing Mode (Mouse menu or click on the mouse "matrix").

Insure that no atoms are currently picked (i.e. there are no "pk"
selections).  Click "unpick" if there are...

You can now independently rotate and translate objects with
shift-left-click-and-drag and shift-middle-click-and-drag.

To rotate fragments of an object, pick one or atoms with ctrl-middle-click
(or right-double-click).  The picked atoms become the joints which separate
fragments that are independently movable and rotatable.

If you click and drag on a picked atom, then you will be able to
independently translate or rotate the complete covalent system (molcule)
which contains that atom.

Instead of clicking "unpick" you can ctrl-middle-click (or
double-right-click) away from any atom in order to clear the current picked
atom set.

mailto:war...@delanoscientific.com
Warren L. DeLano, Ph.D.
Principal Scientist