Hi,

There's some example code in pymol/modules/pmg_tk/startup/__init__.py. You
can see how it works by copying it (uncommented) into a new file and
placing that file in pymol/modules/pmg_tk/startup.  You'll see the new
plugins the next time you start PyMOL.  I have a larger plugin that I've
written .. I'll be sending out an announcement about it later today.

-michael

--
This isn't a democracy;|                        _  |Michael Lerner
 it's a cheer-ocracy.  | ASCII ribbon campaign ( ) |   Michigan