I was looking for such a program couple of days ago, and I found "pass".

http://www.ccl.net/cca/software/UNIX/pass/overview.shtml

I saw the cavities in couple of minutes in pymol :) I'm not familiar with
voidoo, so I don't know if you will find this usefull or not...

My current problem is related to this one, so I'll post it here also.
I would like to calculate surface of the cavity with pymol and show this as
a cavity going in to the protein. But the surface is all grey, because it
is the "inside". Is there a way to map the colours also to the other side
of the surface?

best regards,

~Lari~

Lari Lehtiö
University of Helsinki
Institute of Biotechnology
Macromolecular X-ray crystallography
P.O.Box 65
00014 HY
Finland

Quoting Dirk Kostrewa <dirk.kostr...@psi.ch>:

# Dear PyMol users,
#
# I'm looking for a program that can calculate and write out cavities in a
#
# format that can be converted such that I can display it with PyMol (I'm
# not
# satisfied with the results from VOIDOO). Could you please send me any
# pointer
# to a program that you found useful? BTW, this would be my wish for a
# next
# release of PyMol!
#
# Best regards,
#
# Dirk.
#
# --
#
# ****************************************
# Dirk Kostrewa
# Paul Scherrer Institut
# Life Sciences, OFLC/110
# CH-5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland
# Phone:        +41-56-310-4722
# Fax:  +41-56-310-5288
# E-mail:       dirk.kostr...@psi.ch
# http://sb.web.psi.ch
# ****************************************
#
#
#
# This SF.Net email is sponsored by BEA Weblogic Workshop
# FREE Java Enterprise J2EE developer tools!
# Get your free copy of BEA WebLogic Workshop 8.1 today.
# http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=4721&alloc_id=10040&op=click
# PyMOL-users mailing list
# PyMOL-users@lists.sourceforge.net