Hello,

I have a small tutorial for getting started with PyMOL and I have no idea
if people actually use it...
Anyway, our server has changed and the webpage has been moved to:

http://www.microbiology.ubc.ca/eltis/pymol/

(finally no IP in the domain name!)

If you have mirrored this site previously please note that there have been
updates and I even corrected a few mistakes! It may be easier to just link
to this page instead or the mirror that is (probably?) coming on the
Sourceforge page. Any future updates (and it does get updated occasionally
as I find stuff) will only appear on this page or those pages that request
the updated version from me (so far only Victor).

I have been told the new location isn't going to be changed any time soon
and there are no annoying pop-ups at its current location.

TTYL,
Carly