    On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 11:31:04AM -0700, chuit...@interchange.ubc.ca wrote:
> > > I have a small tutorial for getting started with PyMOL and I have no idea
> > > if people actually use it...
> > > Anyway, our server has changed and the webpage has been moved to:
> > >
> > > http://www.microbiology.ubc.ca/eltis/pymol/
>
> Can you tell me what license this tutorial is under? I guess I would
> include it in the Debian package if it is compatible with the Debian
> Free Software Guidelines.

Michael, you left out an attribution, making it seem you were quoting me,
rather than me quoting Carly.  I've restored the attribution above.

In any case, you ask a useful question:  I too would like to know what
license, if any, is granted by the tutorial's authors.  If released under an
appropriate license, it could be modified for Linux/Unix/MacOSX users, and
used in course material, distributed with PyMOL, etc.

--
Joe