Hello all, I've been searching though archived posts trying to find the solution to installing rtools so I can use it with the newest hybrid Pymol that I'm running with x11 on my powerbook. I've seen similar questions asked, but not answers that have completely solved my problems. For the most part, I have rtools up and running with a few exceptions. The first is that all of the scripts I've tried running do everything they are supposed to except rotations. I keep getting "bad axis" errors, which seems odd considering translations along the same axes work fine. Also, despite the fact that the plugin seems to work for the most part, when I start up pymol I get an error that state "unable to initialize plugin "rConfig'. I'm still trying to go through the necessary .py files to correct errors, but admittedly, I don' t really know what I'm doing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mark Jezyk
UNC, Chapel Hill