Pymolers,

I am using Sybyl/Flexx to do some theoretical docking of a small
molecule into an antibody binding site.  FlexX generates a single .mol2
file with all of the docking configurations that were generated, called
a multi file.  In Sybyl, all of these configurations appear when the
file is opened. However, when I open this file in Pymol only the first
configuration appears.  Is there any way for Pymol to read this multi
file, or do I have to separate all of the configurations into individual
files?  Thanks.

Eric

Eric Peterson, Ph.D

Department of Pharmacology

4301 W. Markham Rd. #611

Little Rock, AR 72205

Phone: (501) 686-5513

Fax: (501) 686-5521

privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.