For publication, I generally do the labels manually in an external program such as Photoshop. Stereo is a little tricky, but it can be done.

Jim N.

On Oct 18, 2004, at 11:07 AM, jwal...@csb.wfu.edu wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to add labels to my figures to get them ready for publication. I have figures in both stereo and mono, and I'm trying to figure out how to move/orient labels so that they are easy to view. Are there ways to move labels in a figure?

cheers

Jamie Wallen

This SF.net email is sponsored by: IT Product Guide on ITManagersJournal Use IT products in your business? Tell us what you think of them. Give us Your Opinions, Get Free ThinkGeek Gift Certificates! Click to find out more