Subject: 0.98 beta 18 Selecting
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 11:05:01 +0000
From: Jules Jacobsen <jo...@hermes.cam.ac.uk>
To: pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Hi all,

Has anyone else had the problem of not being able to select several
identical residue types in aligned structures? eg in the .pse included,
if you single left-click on Trp-86 (the left one of the 'Binding'
selection) and try to select them all in the same manner, PyMOL won't
add any more residues to the selection if it has the same resn/resi. It
will select them if you use a shift-left-click. It will however, happily
remove them from the selection with a single left-click.

I'm guessing this is a PyMOL rather than platform specific bug? (I'm
running on WinXP)

Cheers,

Jules