Sean,

We don't have vector export, but PyMOL can generate a high-resolution B&W
transparent-background raster image as illustrated below:

load $PYMOL_PATH/test/dat/1tii.pdb

as cartoon

set ray_trace_mode, 2

set ray_trace_gain, 1

unset antialias

unset opaque_background

unset depth_cue

bg white

ray 3600

That's enough pixels to fill a 8.5x11 page at over 300 dpi...