Dear PyMolers,

I want to show a tentative trace through very weak electron density in
a cartoon representation with dashed loops, along with the usual
helices, sheets and solid loops for the reliable part of the
structure. I could not find a description for this task - is this
possible? If not, I will just show dashed bonds between the C-alphas
of the tentative trace.

Best regards,

Dirk.

Dirk Kostrewa