I downloaded the latest pymol by using the following command:

svn co https://pymol.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pymol/trunk/pymol pymol

Then, while running the command "python setup.py install", I
encountered the following:

In file included from layer5/main.h:35,
                 from layer0/Block.c:20:
layer0/os_python.h:28:19: error: Python.h: No such file or directory
In file included from layer0/Block.c:20:
layer5/main.h:45: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘*’ token
layer5/main.h:46: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or
‘__attribute__’ before ‘*’ token

Any help ??

Thanks,

Vivek