I think I figured it out (though, it wasn't documented).  What I needed was to
use:

cmd.get_model(selection, STATE)

I think that's the correct usage?  What I needed was to loop through a
selection and then to calculate the sugar pucker information.  However, not all
atoms from the selection are required for the calculation so some pre-parsing
of the residue is needed.  It appears that I can specify the state to obtain
atom objects from via the get_model command.  I hope that is right?

Sean

Create a cool, new character for your Windows Liveā„¢ Messenger.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9656621