> 1. What type of RMSD is calculated with align comman i.e All Atoms or
only Backbone?

It depends on the input selections.  If you don't restrict it to backbone
atoms, PyMOL will perform the fit for all matched atoms.  Also, it is important
to understand that "align" is a combined sequence and 3D refined structure
alignment which, by default, iteratively discards outliers in order to achieve
a well-matched core structure.  "super" is similar except that it doesn't use
sequence.

> 2. If I have few models/PDB stuructures of the same protein how I can
clauclate the total atoms and backbone only RMSD between these.
Actually I am confused with usuage of these commands i.e align ,
super, rms, rms_cur  etc.

If you're trying to calculate RMS between specific pairs of atoms :

If the proteins have matched identifiers (identical segment, chain, and residue
identifier), then the command you want is "fit":

# all atom

fit obj1, obj2

# C-calpha only

fit obj1////CA, obj2////CA

If the protein do not have matched identifiers, then you must manually select
exactly N atom pairs in each structure, and then use pair_fit:

# C-alpha fit for residues 10 through 80  and 100 through 120

pair_fit obj1///10-80+100-120/CA,  obj2///10-80+100-120/CA