A quick note on sending covers.  When sending me a cover, please:
  * send me a scanned copy (please do not just copy the image from the
journal's website, we don't want to break copyright laws);
  * send me the title and any other information/links you want posted.

Thanks,

-- J

Jason Vertrees, PhD

PyMOLWiki -- http://www.pymolwiki.org